Half Skull Half Glam Halloween Makeup Tutorial (video)



   I'm really in the Halloween spirit this year (pun intended). I honestly don't do anything for Halloween but I love dressing up and experimenting with makeup looks that would other wise be questioned other times of the year. However, I'm currently having so much fun expect to see random makeup tutorials through out the year! Like I don't know maybe a sugar skull in May, or a Bride of Frankenstein in February! Anyway, I did this half skull half glam makeup look to kick things off this year and I love how it came out. I've never done a skull on myself before and now I'm obsessed!

Watch the video below and be sure to subscribe to my YouTube channel to see more Halloween tutorials as well as more wearable makeup looks!  


Comments

Popular Posts