Birthday Lust List 2015

   This weekend I'll be another year older. I don't usually give my family lists of things I want. However, I am not opposed to putting my list here for everyone to see and if my husband happens to come across it even better for me. These are just some of the things I've been coveting over the past few months and I wouldn't be a bit upset if I ended up with any of them. 

Instagram can be an absolute gold mine for finding amazing products. This gorgeous nail polish from Marc Jacobs is one of those finds. All of the colors are beautiful but this one in Warm Blue is my favorite!
Marc Jacobs Enamored Nail Glaze in Warm Blue
   Not long ago I purchased the Eternity Now for my husband and it is one of my favorite smells on him. When I finally came across the women's version I knew I had to have it! It's so feminine and light I think you all would like it too!
Eternity Now at Ulta 
   What would any Lust List be without something from Urban Decay?! I love most of the Naked Palettes but haven't gotten the Naked Smoky yet. Shame on me! 
Naked Smoky from Urban Decay
   When it comes to sunglasses I'm horrible at keeping them for long. I either lose them or they get broken but I feel if I had these amazing ones from Quay I would baby the hell out of them!
Breath of Life from Quay Australia
   Today is the day Balmain x H&M comes out and everything was sold out when I checked the site this morning. I was not surprised but I would love anything from this collection!
Balmain x H&M
   I was at the mall a few weeks back and ventured into the Louis Vuitton store and had an absolute Carrie moment when I saw these sexy red pumps... "Hello Lover".
The Eye Line Pump from Louis Vuitton
   I feel like I'm way too grown up not to have nice luggage. I used to travel every month and I got so used to just grabbing a couple of small bags to use as carry ons I never bothered with real deal luggage. I love Samantha Browns line because it's just really pretty and inexpensive. 
Samantha Brown Luggage
   I seriously need to get my makeup as organized as possible. I know a lot of people swear by acrylic organizers and I saw these by Glam Beauty Box on Instagram and they're really nice. 
Glam Beauty box
   Alice and Olivia is one of my favorite clothing lines. Everything is so beautiful and chic. When I saw this coat I fell in love! I love the length and the Alice in Wonderland feel of it. 
Wesley Mock Neck Long Coat from Alice and Olivia
   There are so many other things I could put on this years Birthday Lust list but I think I'll stop here. Whether I got everything on this list or nothing at all I'm so excited about my birthday and grateful to reach another year!

Happy Birthday to me!
xoxo,
Samantha Jade

Comments

  1. I need that glam beauty box! I love your birthday list.. I hope you get everything on it! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts