Bh Cosmetics Sale


     I've mentioned in past posts how much I love BH Cosmetics. Here is another reason why I think they are the best affordable cosmetics brand. They recently sent out an email blast to announce their Valentine's Day sales. They grouped together some of their items and sold them as a package deal. I couldn't pass this up! The only problem I had was choosing what to buy! After a couple of days of thought I decided on the 88 Neutral eyeshadow palette, Blending brush, Liquid eyeliner and concealer combo for only $15.00! I cannot wait to get it in the mail. I'll be sure to review it all after it gets here and I've had a chance to try it out. Make sure you check out the sale at BH Cosmetics ASAP.
                                                     88 Color Neutral Eyeshadow Palette


                                                                          Blending Brush
                                                                       BH Liquid Eyeliner                                                             Jumbo Concealer Pencil-Dark

Comments

Popular Posts