It's 2014, Now What?

   Whew! I feel like I've been gone forever. I truly love being on my blog and miss it when I can't post anything. My Legendary baby J. was born on Christmas day. She is so beautiful and we are truly blessed. I have so many things in store for the New Year but before moving forward I wanted to take a minute to reflect on the past year.

   In 2013 I had a lot going on behind the scenes and I chose to put my business on the back burner and focus on my family. Now that my family goals have been accomplished and I feel that we are finally comfortable in our new surroundings I can pick up where I left off with my clothing line and move full steam ahead making not only my line but my blog bigger and better.

   Since I gave so much of myself in the past year I find that 2014 needs to be a year for me. A year for me to grow not only as a person but also as a designer. I plan on documenting everything via my blog and YouTube. It’s going to be a bumpy ride but I know it will be fun and the out come will be well worth it.

Here’s to a Legendary New Year!

J.


Comments

Popular Posts