Make-Up Monday: July Glam Bag from Ipsy

            Have you ever wanted to try one of those monthly subscriptions but are careful about how you spend your money? I mean lets face it, $10 is $10. After all it CAN get you 2 drinks from Starbucks. Well after all the reviews (some bad A LOT good) I decided to try one out for myself. Like millions of others, I’ve been watching Michelle Phan for a long time now. She came out with a monthly subscription called Glam Bags from her company Ipsy. It originally had another name but that’s neither here nor there. Each month you pay $10 and by the middle of the month you find this fabulous pink envelope in your mailbox. The envelope contains a cute little make up bag full of 5 full size samples. Some times you’ll actually get a regular sized product, which is awesome!

         What I love about the Glam bags is the products are picked out just for me according to the answers from my style quiz. I have to admit; if it wasn’t for Ipsy there are a lot of products I would have never thought to try.

I haven’t had a chance to use all of my products yet but this is what I received this month….






Product: POP Beauty Pouty Pop Crayon. I have tried this and the color pay off  is pretty amazing. Coral has been my go to color this Summer.

Product: BH Cosmetics California Collection Sample. I thought it was an awesome coincidence I received this. Since I just purchased all 3 a couple of weeks ago I was able to give it away.


Product: Sexy Hair Weather Proof Humidity Resistant Spray. I can't wait to try this out. I hope it works. The humidity here is horrible!!

Product: Coola Mineral Face SPF. You can never have enough sun screen!

Product: Demeter Salt Air Perfume, Oil Roll On. This stuff smells amazing. However, compared to my other oils, it doesn't last very long.

This months bag is super cute and water proof.

My over all experience over the past 4 months I've been using this service has been pretty good. I think I've gotten maybe 1 or 2 things I don't plan on using. However, you can join the Ipsy Facebook fan page and trade with other "Ipsters".

If you decide to try Subscribe or are already subscribed let me know what you think.

Stay Glam,

J.


Comments

Popular Posts