Giving You More Of Me & Rebranding


   I've been blogging since October 2012. I've been writing since before I can remember. Over the past 5 years, I've put a lot into this blog or as I like to refer to it as my little corner of the internet. In that time I've done everything from write every day to not write for weeks at a time.   From the end of June til now has been one of those silent times. It's not that I've lost a love of writing or reviewing beauty products and giving you makeup tutorials... it's just that I'm more than that... much more. 

   I haven't given you all I have to give. I haven't given you my full authentic self. So I've been trying to decide just how to do that, I finally figured it out. Besides being a makeup artist and clothing designer I am also a mother of 7 and a wife. I had a separate blog where I shared all of my family stories and advice on motherhood but it was a lot of work and something that was supposed to be fun and helpful became an overwhelming task that I stepped away from completely.

   So I have decided to rebrand just a little. While I won't be flooding your timelines and shoving parenting articles down your throats there will be a good mix of the usual beauty and fashion along with some new things. This will also open the door to me taking a lot more guest posts. I really want to build a solid community. 

   I feel good about the changes that are on the way and I hope you'll stick around, comment and share everything I have to give.

xoxo,
SJM

Comments

Popular Posts