Urban Decay Naked Heat Palette Review



 By now all makeup addicts know that Urban Decay has released a new Naked palette. Not everyone has welcomed the idea of yet another addition to the Naked family with open arms. I've heard some negative feedback as well as positive from the beauty community but was determined to find out for myself.

   Of the previous Naked palettes I own the 1, 3 and Basics. I like them all but 3 has always been my most liked simply because I find the color scheme romantic while the Basics was what I wore the most simply because the colors were more wearable for my line of work at the time.

   Enter the Naked Heat. At first sight on the Urban Decay Facebook page I fell in lust. Without a swatch or seeing it in person I knew I had to have it. As soon as I got it in the mail I knew I made the right decision.



    The packaging is beautiful and nothing like the other palettes. The box is hard and the outside colors mimic the shades inside. As always it comes with its own brush... Double sided no less.

   Take note that the shadows are perfect for every skin tone. They are so rich and creamy making this palette a must have for everyone! The thing I love the most is the Naked Heat is finally a palette for us girls with darker skin. The other Naked palettes limited us on looks we could create with them. The Heat is perfect for my skin tone and I can see myself reaching for this palette more than any other.


   The only thing I don't agree with is that it is a part of the Naked collection. I feel that the Heat palette can stand in a class by itself.




                                                    I'll be swooning over this one for a while.




   Be sure to follow me on Snapchat. I've been hanging out on there a lot more lately and I show all of my nee stuff there first!

Comments

Popular Posts