Review: Affordable Fashion You Can Customize with eShakti

     Alright ladies you are going to love this one. You know how you try to find really nice, quality clothes and you end up finding something that you're going to spending an arm and a leg on or it's going to be cheap quality and it's going to fall apart as soon as you wash it one time? Well I have a company that I have been a fan of for a few years now and that’s eShakti


   The reason why I like them so much is because not only are their clothes nice but you're not going to find anything like what they have anywhere else and the best part is the clothes are customizable. What that means is you go on their web site, find something that you like and you can have it customized to fit you perfectly like it was made just for you. 


   For example, the dress that I'm wearing in these pictures is the striped cotton knit belted maxi dress. Now for a girl like me I'm kind of tall, I’m five foot ten and it's really hard to find a dress long enough for me and when I say I like long dresses I mean I really like long dresses. So, I saw this dress and immediately I fell in love with it because I saw the model wearing it and saw how long it was on her and knew that I had to have it. Some of my favorite parts about this dress besides how long it is… I love the cinched waist and by the way… the belt comes with it. Another thing that I'm crazy about is pockets on dresses. It literally has everything that I love. 



   The process of ordering your clothes is easy. Once you’ve decided on what you want to buy it gives you the option to keep things the same or make changes. You can change the sleeves, neckline, length etc. The shipping was super-fast too! Where else can you do that with such affordable prices?!? The sweeties over at eShakti were nice enough to give my stylish readers a discount code for 10% off from now until 04/30/2017. Just use “legendarystyles” at check out. Be sure to share it with your friends and maybe buy something nice for someone you love. You know Mother’s Day will be here before you know it!


I’d love to see what you all get so tag me on Instagram



 I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Comments

Popular Posts