Fall Fashion Inspiration 2016

   Here in Florida it finally, FINALLY feels like fall... but only for the early part of the day and at night. I'm cool with that thou. I'll take what I can get until the temperature really starts to drop. One of the best parts of living in Florida is the weather. It never gets extremely cold or hot.

   Since we're currently at that "it's fall but only for part of the day" phase it can be kinda hard to decide what to wear. For instance it was warm the other day so I got this really cute t-shirt dress while I was at the mall. The next day I woke up to 55 degrees!! I still want to be able to rock my new t-shirt dress so I figured out how and wanted to share some inspiration with you!

   Basically if you have a really cute dress throw on some adorable tights, boots and a jacket.  If it's really cold in the mornings or at night grab a scarf too! This works out really well because you're layered and as the day goes on and it gets a little warmer just start taking off your layers.


Cool fall days

Fall 2016

Fall 2016 by mylegendarystyle featuring marc jacobs handbags


Stay warm and fashionable my friends!

Comments

Popular Posts