Full face highlight challenge (Video)

I love to bring you ladies something new. I do makeup videos to inspire and to teach you. Sometimes I like to be a little silly. When I saw the Full Face Highlighter challenge I had to do it! Highlighting is just one of those things I have to do when I'm doing my makeup. I'm not going to not highlight! So of course this challenge was perfect for me. The original video is by a girl named Mariya but the challenge was started by Nikkie Tutorials and Jeffree Star. Remember this is all in good fun and not meant to be taken seriously.

Sit back, enjoy and try not to let all the glow hurt your eyes.


Products Used
Becca Liquid Shimmering Skin Perfector in Rose Gold
Becca Pressed Shimmering Skin Perfector in Topaz
Wet N' Wild Megaglo Highlighting Powder in Precious Petals
BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Palette
Too Faced La Matte Color Drenched  Lipstick in Maneater
Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara
Maybelline Great Lash Mascara

Don't forget to subscribe to my channel for new videos every week.

Comments

Popular Posts